Privacy protection information
RE: information and consent request in conformity with articles 13, 23 and 26 of Italian Law no. 196 dated 30.6.2003 pertaining to safeguarding the processing of personal data.
The privacy act (Italian law no. 196 dated 30 June 2003) provides a series of rights for data subjects. Since you will be affected by how our company processes data, you have the right to be informed about how your data will be processed and the rights granted you by the law.
In compliance with the above regulations, we hereby inform you that:
- Processing of data, including that provided in your resumé, will only be used in the personnel selection process.
- The data will be utilized and processed with the assistance of number of instruments, including computer-based, and only as strictly relates to personnel selection by The European House - Ambrosetti S.p.A., Via Francesco Albani 21, 20149, Milan (MI). To be considered in the selection process you must supply the requested information and any missing data, in full or in part with respect to that required for correct candidate assessment, will render it impossible to carry out the selection process.
- The following individuals and representatives of The European House - Ambrosetti S.p.A. could have access to the supplied information: employees and collaborators who process and archive the information.
- The collected data could also be communicated to consultants of companies involved in the personnel selection process.
- The data will be archived and stored by The European House - Ambrosetti S.p.A. at its offices in Via Francesco Albani 21, 20149, Milan (MI) for twelve (12) months from the date they are submitted and may therefore be used for making contact and any future meetings that may be deemed necessary. At the end of the above period of time, all personal data for the candidate will be definitively removed from the archive and cancelled.
- You are eligible for the rights provided for in art. 7 of the above-mentioned act, and in particular the right to have access to your personal data, request their modification, up-dating and cancellation if they are incomplete or erroneous, as well as refuse to have them be processed. To exercise this right, contact the Human Resources Department of The European House - Ambrosetti S.p.A. (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The full text of art. 7 of Italian law 196/2003 pertaining to the rights of data subjects is available on the Privacy Protection website: www.garanteprivacy.it