We are looking for quality candidates - both recent graduates and junior/senior consultants - in all activity sectors.
Within a context of individual professional growth, our professional ladder provides for a differentiated seniority hierarchy based on these basic parameters:
- accumulated experience both within and/or external to the group;
- proven expertise, competency and professional autonomy;
- business development skills.
In order to create the conditions under which the competencies of each The European House-Ambrosetti consultant can be developed properly and quickly and in line with his or her own aptitudes, we have developed a competency development program. The program involves a number of different activities:
- classroom work;
- on-the-job training;
- independent study;
- business innovation activities;
- opportunity to attend our training and managerial development seminars.