For the various sectors of activity, we are looking for top-level staff members with the requisites described in the profile below:
Bright high school graduates with or without work experience with the following requisites:
- precise working habits and attention to detail
- high computer literacy (in particular Microsoft Office products)
- excellent knowledge of English
- be available to travel and have flexible hours
- excellent presence and noteworthy interpersonal skills
What we offer
We offer the chance to be part of working teams providing support to professional activities, following an orientation period of at least six months. The activity sectors involved include:
- management consulting practice;
- training and managerial development services;
- event and workshop organization services.
- resumé review;
- any available references ;
- English proficiency test;
- personal interview, if the initial screening process is passed.
If you meet our requirements and wish to apply, please send your resumé.