In our current competitive system, the way people work, how their competencies interact, and use their energy and the strength to know how to mobilize and channel this energy are the elements that can make the difference between simply good and superlative organizational performance. Organizations are, in fact, containers of potential decisions animated by people skilled in producing solutions. The ability to produce solutions at a rapid rate and generally on a continuous basis makes it possible to build long-term competitive advantages.
Our commitment and research are aimed at uncovering, guiding and developing those behaviors, practices, skills, methods and routines that facilitate reaching outstanding results in a short period of time.
Our goal is to support organizations in achieving business results through the concrete actions of the skilled people working in them. We work alongside decision-makers to guarantee smooth integration between the competitive challenges being faced, the skills of people in key roles and accelerating response times.
We often beat records and targets because we involve a significant critical mass of our clients’ personnel in building the competitive solutions. And we do this utilizing methods we have developed ourselves.
Our initiatives involve groups of managers, entire departments and functions in an organization, working groups and, of course, individuals.
Our goal is to increase client revenues in a short time.
We do this in four ways:
- Aligning groups in the use of models to interpret reality based on facts, data, principles, beliefs, talents and competitive spirit.
- Mobilizing large groups of people to produce competitive bursts and faster implementation.
- Working together during implementation to provide tangible help (in work clothes, not for a fancy dress ball), using methods and suggestions to produce on-going results.
- Measuring meticulously all performance indicators. Diligent research with the client of the most suitable indicators and the relationship between business, managerial and behavioral indicators.
We do this using twelve different lines of service:
- Change Management & Mobilizing People: organizational structure and support in reorienting competencies and overall practices of corporate employees in order to implement the strategies developed, also through planning and managing alignment events and meetings for the top team, working teams and groups of key people (contact: Cristiana Manara, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.294).
- Team Coaching (and individual coaching for newly-appointed top managers): support for basic groups to facilitate adoption of new operating practices over a very short time period (contact: Theodoro Biscommatis, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.258).
- Leadership Pipeline (Readiness & Assessment): evaluation of potential and readiness to fill more responsible roles with immediate feedback and confidential individual and group assessments (talent grid). Structuring of performance management and incentive processes and creation of reserves for key roles (contact: Alberto Castigliano, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5617).
- Organizational Demography: organizational structure and creation of management systems for questions relating to employee age, motivation and re-motivation, mobilizing their competencies and their ability to spread the corporate philosophy in order to avoid wasting resources related to competencies, experience and competitive abilities (contact: Eva Giudicatti, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.5614).
- Cultural Talent & Gender Boost: development of talent and the underlying organizational culture and construction of systems for mapping, management and capitalizing on all types of differences, and boosting cultural characteristics, including through comparison with viewpoints outside the organization (contacts: Simona Controzzi, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5363; e Angelo Viti, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.5249).
- Customer Focus: reconstruction of the customer satisfaction experience in order to improve sales organization, processes and practices, for both manufacturing and service companies and for business-to-business and business-to-customer departments. Rapid improvement in sales network performance in terms of both macro changes in context and micro requirements involving product changes or introduction of new products and services (contact: Maurizio Besozzi, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5262).
- Gap Bridging Education: structure and management of permanent professional training and education for managers and all categories of employees (from line to top) on all ICT and relational platforms and using all types of modalities (large and small groups, in person and remote, web and distance). Synchronic and diachronic efficiency measurement (contacts: Paolo Gasca, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.291; and Matteo Ratti, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5250).
- KPI’s & Measurement: setting and monitoring performance indicators capable of linking cultural orientation, managerial styles, climate trends and operational behavior with business results both in terms of profit and loss account and assets (contacts: Mario Leone, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.5353; and Beppe Cova, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5630).
- Service Excellence: support for policies for the development and improvement of service quality management processes as drivers for large-scale economic growth and/or to support successes already attained. Benchmarks tied to multiple industrial sectors and round tables to share international success stories (contact: Antonella Civardi, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.5325).
- Line up Innovation: systems and initiatives for organizational, educational and support assistance in developing and managing processes and innovation projects. International benchmarks and remote monitoring systems of project and process efficacy (contact: Alessandro Braga, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5635).
- Start up Inception: support in creating entrepreneurial spirit through direct contact between innovators and large (manufacturing and service) organizations. Monitoring of a pool of over 20,000 start-ups, extracting trends and sector changes, low-risk pairings (Golden Gate) of heterogeneous micro teams and creating new skills to respond to increasing demands for innovation (contact: Ivan Stammelluti, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 02/46753.5364).
- Competencies Design & Self: creation of technical and managerial competencies structures and competence evaluation systems on both a self and 360° level, and systems that bring together cognitive, psychometric and attitudinal tests (contact: Bruno Possenti, email@example.com, tel: 02/46753.5221).