Power2Innovate is an initiative promoted and supported by Total E&P in collaboration with The European House – Ambrosetti. It is aimed at startups and aspiring entrepreneurs in southern Italy who have innovative ideas with high potential for the development of sustainable solutions for Basilicata in those sectors with strategic expertise for the region: High-Tech Industry, AgriFood, Culture and Tourism.
GOAL OF THE CALL FOR IDEAS
The goal of this initiative is to support the development of innovative ideas with high potential for the Basilicata region, in particular by providing incentive to entrepreneurial activity in the south of Italy.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Startups and aspiring entrepreneurs who are resident or with legal and/or operational headquarters in the regions of Italy’s south.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The call is designed to search out innovative ideas to be applied in Basilicata in one of the three areas strategic to the region:
- High-Tech Industry;
- Culture and Tourism.
The six best projects will be awarded which may:
- take part in a 6-month business acceleration program aimed at fine-tuning the business model designed and developed with the Innovation & Technology Hub of The European House – Ambrosetti;
- take part in a Pitch Presentation during the final forum of the 2020 Basilicata Think Tank (December 4, 2020 in Matera) where the three best projects will be voted live, which will then:
- have the use of an office for a year at the Total headquarters in the Gorgoglione Concession area in Basilicata;
- have access to the enabling technological infrastructure in the office;
- receive mentoring and support from Total managers in developing their projects;
- have direct access to the tenders launched by Total E&P Italia relevant to their specific areas.
- April 30 – October 15, 2020 | Call for Ideas and uploading of documentation online;
- October 15 – November 15, 2020 | Assessment of the applicants by the Advisory Board and identification of the six winning projects;
- November 16, 2020 | Publication of the winners;
- December 4, 2020 | Participation of the six selected projects in the second Basilicata Think Tank – “Energy for a Sustainable Future” Forum, Pitch Presentation, live voting and naming of the winning projects in each category;
- January 1 – June 30, 2021 | Business acceleration program for the six selected projects with the support of the Innovation & Technology Hub of The European House – Ambrosetti.
For additional information, please write to: