Never as in this period have technical and interpersonal skills been so important. The role of management is decisive in guiding organizations towards change and growth.
Who is our target?
For which, the priority is safeguarding their most important asset—people—and intervening promptly to support the development of their competencies.
For whom it is important to know their competency level to be aware of the strong points on which to build and the areas to be developed to have success in the company.
The digital service for competency measurement and development
How it works
Analysis of the explanations for a more in-depth competency measurement.
- Although measurement occurs digitally, individuals are able to explain their choices, with audio-recording of their reasoning.
- The explanation is analyzed automatically using Google Natural Language Processing classifiers and aids in defining the competency levels and final ranking.
- The evaluation is data-driven: Audrey simultaneously analyzes data that is qualitative (explanations) and quantitative (correctness of the decisions).
The 4-4-2 Competency Model
Since 1988, The European House – Ambrosetti has measured and developed over 150,000 managers.
These years of experience have allowed it to develop the 4-4-2 Competency Model.
Opportunity for face-to-face contact
Once measurement is complete and using the Audrey platform, The European House – Ambrosetti offers the chance for face-to-face contact to discuss the results and suggestions.
This contact is a useful opportunity for managers to:
- reflect on key behaviors.
- understand how to improve them.
- receive precise suggestions on how to intervene in and manage specific situations.