“The Road Map of the Future for Food & Beverage:
Changes and Challenges in the Years to Come” Forum
represents, as part of the activities of the Ambrosetti Club,
the culmination of the work undertaken in 2020
by the Food&Beverage Community.
A platform in which to reflect on sector-related issues that was created three years ago with the goal of examining and sharing the key issues and experiences affecting companies in this sector. And, to give a sense of hope to the nation in this critical moment, we have decided to go ahead with the forum by transforming it into a phygital event.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 9 AM – 1:45 PM.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Corrado Cagnola, CEO, Kentucky Fried Chicken Italia
- Fabrizio Gavelli, CEO, Mellin e Danone Early Life
Nutrition South East Europe
- Francesco Faella, Managing Director, Tetra Pak Italia
- Massimo Monti, CEO, Alce Nero
- Alessia Morani, State Secretary for Economic Development
- Francesco Mutti, CEO, Mutti e Presidente, Centromarca
- Giovanni Pomella, General Manager, Parmalat BU Italy
- Francesco Pugliese, CEO, Conad
- Mario Pacini, Vice President and General Manager Tech and
Entertainment and Digital Store Operations, Walmart
- Alex Tosolini, CEO, PDC Beauty & Wellness Co
Taking part in the discussion will be:
For further information, please contact Chiara Piloni and Carmen Lojacono: 02.46.753.293 – 274, email@example.com.