In the coming years, demographic ageing and inadequate lifestyles will lead to an increase in the diagnosis of diseases related to the heart and cerebrovascular system, with important consequences in terms of the responsiveness of health systems towards the needs of patients. In fact, these diseases, together with oncological pathologies, continue to significantly affect the lives of patients.
These issues are addressed in the framework of Meridiano Cardio, the discussion and dialogue platform of The European House - Ambrosetti that focuses on heart and cerebrovascular diseases. Launched in 2015, it currently receives support from partners such as Amgen, Edwards Lifesciences, Alliance BMS-Pfizer, and Boston Scientific.
- Meridiano Cardio - Verso un Piano Nazionale Cardio-Cerebrovascolare
- Meridiano Cardio - Non solo Covid-19: dare priorità alle patologie cardio-cerebrovascolari
- La gestione dei pazienti a rischio ictus ai tempi del COVID-19 in Lombardia
- «Value framework model». Il valore dell'innovazione nelle malattie cardiache strutturali
- Il percorso del paziente cardio-oncologico: esperienze a confronto