2022 BioEquity EuropeLearn more
The Life Sciences Community operates with the intent of being a multi-stakeholder platform, where industrial and institutional players as well as others from the world of research, the university and the financial world can:
- interact in a restricted, high-level context
- share their experiences and promote them
- build partnerships aimed at promoting research and innovation in the Life Sciences
- discover strategic opportunities deriving from growth, internationalization and technological transformation in the Life Sciences
- develop projects that represent a source of growth and expansion for the individual organization and the entire ecosystem.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities for research and innovation in the sector of Life Sciences in Italy
- Continue with the work of positioning of the Life Sciences sector
- Promote national excellence and increasing awareness in Italy of the importance of investing in research and innovation
- Strengthen direct interaction among institutions, Italian national and regional policy-makers, academia, the world of research, business and finance
- Develop proposals and projects and foster their implementation and realization
- Support activities and initiatives of technological transfer in the Life Sciences
2021 Report - Technology Forum Life Sciences
The Life Sciences Community is supported by major players of the national Life Sciences ecosystem.