We are experiencing a time of rediscovery and new confidence in science, research, technology, and innovation, no longer seen as a choice but as a necessity. We are convinced that this is the only possible way to define a new future, based on sustainability and cooperation among large and small players, as well as among public and private.
To sustain the growth of Italy's centres of excellence, we need to start a virtuous circle with the involvement of communities, institutions, companies, the academic world. In response to this need, we propose strategic consultancy services and give impetus to activities aimed at creating value and synergies among the actors of the Italian innovation ecosystem.
- Strategic advice: we support companies to make strategic choices on the major issues of innovation and the processes of technological and digital transformation
- Research: we develop knowledge on the latest issues and quantify the impacts of new technologies on the country and its companies
- Events: we create open platforms for discussion on technology and innovation, with the protagonists of Italian businesses and institutions
- Community: we cultivate the largest network of people who are interested or work on innovation and technology, through our proprietary platforms, InnoTech Community and Community Life Sciences
Research and position papers
events, round tables and workshops
InnoTech's main events
- The evolution of clinical research through open network and data-driven models. The case of FROM
- Next Generation EU: implementation and impacts on Italy and Europe - with Amundi
- NextGen Organization. Agile, Digital, Open: the role of technology in transforming organizational models - with Workday
- The new generation of Cloud based on XaaS - Everything-as-a-Service - with HPE
- How the «Open» Paradigm is Transforming Financial Ecosystems - iwith llimity and Fabrick
- Digitalization and sustainability for Italy's Recovery - with Microsoft
In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, the InnoTech Community has decided to develop a new format capable of providing a digital overview of the viewpoints of the major leaders of the Italian innovation and technology community: InnoTechCast.
Each episode will showcase a key figure in the “new Italian Renaissance” who, in 20 minutes, will strive to inspire listeners by talking about their business, as well as what Italy needs to foster a positive change and how to bring it forward.