The Energy Scenario analyzes the main areas of regulatory, technological and market development for the creation of strategic studies addressed to supply chains and industrial sectors of reference (green supply chains, critical raw materials needed for industrial production, energy efficiency of buildings, energy consumption of transport and industrial sectors).
The expertise of The European House - Ambrosetti includes:
- analysis of the reference framework and the macro-trends of the energy sector
- development of energy scenarios (consumption, GHG, renewable energy potential)
- analysis of development opportunities for energy sources available in the territories
- detailed analysis of environmental, energy, social and economic benefits
- analysis of energy technologies (i.e. TRL, price competitiveness ) and incentive systems.
The studies are developed along with meetings and thematic platforms discussing topics of importance for the competitiveness of the sector
Lorenzo Tavazzi, Partner and Head of the Scenarios and Intelligence Area of The European House - Ambrosetti was interviewed in the 4th episode of #EffettoFarfalla, the podcast created by Erion WEEE together with Chora Media. In the episode, led by Serena Giacomin, President of the Italian Climate Network, he commented some data from the study "The evolutionary scenarios of critical raw materials and the recycling of technological products", made for Erion.
Citations in strategic guidance documents
Our work has been mentioned in a number of policy documents, including the Study on reference technologies for electricity storage by Terna and the Quarterly analysis of the Italian energy system (2nd and 3rd quarter, 2022) by ENEA.