Under the aegis of The European House - Ambrosetti's Ambrosetti Club - the platform that brings together over 400 CEOs of Italian companies and multinationals operating in Italy - the Food&Beverage Community was created with the goal of studying and sharing key issues and experiences pertaining to companies in the agrifood supply chain.
About the 2021 edition
The 2021 Forum took place in Bormio, on 4 and 5 June, 2022 and was centered on the Covid-19 pandemic's impacts on the agri-food supply chain, and current trends related to nutrition, health, sustainability, and sport.
During the event, the 2021 Report realised by The European House - Ambrosetti, was presented: "The roadmap of the future for food & beverage: what evolutions and what challenges for the coming years".
Papers and presentations
- Presentation by Valerio De Molli
- Nutrition, sport and health: what relationship and what challenges for the coming years
- Press Release 4.06.2021
- Press Release 5.06.2021
- Presentation by Roberto Binaghi – Mindshare
- Presentation by Uwe Voss – HelloFresh U.S.
- Presentation by Giovanni Colavita – Colavita
- Presentation by Elisa Pagliarani – Glovo Italia
- Galbusera Strategic Case
- Presentation by Camilla Lunelli – Cantine Ferrari
- Presentation by Claudio Palladi – Rigamonti
- Presentation by Giacomo Pedranzini – Kometa 99
- Presentation by Armando de Nigris – Gruppo De Nigris
- Presentation by Giovanni Pomella – Lactalis
- Levissima Strategic Case
- Presentation by Iader Fabbri
- Presentation by Francesca Amadori – Amadori
- Presentation by Fulvio Matteoni – Decathlon
- Presentation by Rossella Locatelli – B.F.
- Noberasco Strategic Case
- Presentation by Matteo Sarzana – Deliveroo
- Presentation by Claudio Giulianetti – Schneider Electric
- Presentation by Faella e De Simoni – Tetra Pak