Mental and behavioural disorders are becoming more common, even among younger people, and especially women. Society, school and work are the three fundamental areas that should contribute to promoting mental well-being and generate an impact on the health - both physical and psychological - of an individual.
In order to properly analyse the situation and identify appropriate solutions, it is important to adopt a holistic and multidimensional approach to mental health, which means considering a multiplicity of health policies and interventions on social, work and educational levels.
- Headway: A new roadmap in Brain Health – Focus Epilepsy
- Headway - Mental Health Index 2.0 (2022)
- Infographic - Headway: a new roadmap in mental health (2022)
- Headway - Mental Health Index (2021)
- Headway - La salute mentale nella scuola, nel lavoro e nella società (2021)
- Headway - Mental Health in Europe (2020)
- Il valore nell’ambito delle Neuroscienze
- Sclerosi multipla e tecnologie digitali: una proposta di patient journey “digitally enhanced”