Italy’s first think tank: 350 studies and strategic scenarios and 750 events in 2023.
Facilitators of public-private dialogue.
Since 2013, our Professional Group has been nominated several times as one of the leading Think Tanks in Europe (1st in Italy and 4th in Europe) in the "Global Go To Think Tanks Report", a survey of the University of Pennsylvania.
The European House - Ambrosetti is chosen every year as a facilitator of a dialogue between public and private actors on a wide range of issues, from innovation to healthcare, from territorial competitiveness to sustainability. Our work is mainly based on proprietary methodologies and a know-how that has been acquired in more than 50 years.
studies and reports
national and international
all over the world
Some of our latest reports
- Just Fashion Transition - challenges and opportunities for a sustainable transition in the fashion sector
- Common Foreign Policy and Defence for Europe: challenges and opportunities for Italy and the European Union
- Increasing the attraction of foreign investment for the competitiveness of Italy. What strategy for the pharmaceutical industry
- Next Generation digITALY: how to promote the integration and development of a digitale ecosystem
- Food&Beverage's future roadmap: developments and challenges in the upcoming years
- Global Attractiveness Index: the thermometer of a country’s attractiveness, 8th edition
- Cashless Society Community
- Zero Carbon Technology Roadmap - Carbon Capture & Storage: a strategic lever for the decarbonisation and competitiveness of Italy
- “Verso Sud” White Book