Trieste, September 14-15, 2023
Under the patronage of The Presidency of the Council of Ministers
The European House - Ambrosetti has launched in collaboration with the Minister for Civil Protection and Sea Policies, Nello Musumeci, and under the patronage of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, a spinoff initiative of the "Verso Sud" platform, aimed at drawing attention on the sea as an inestimable resource.
"Risorsa Mare" highlights the competitiveness and attractiveness of the the extended sea chain, aggregating the various members of the political and socio-economic system of the Mediterranean around the priorities of the sector, especially in an industrial view.
To this end, the initiative is conceived to be recurrent (being held every year) and itinerant (taking place in a different Italian port city each time). The first edition took place on September 14 and 15, 2023 in Trieste, chief town of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, in the north-east of the Italian peninsula.
The contribution of the sea economy to attractiveness
The sea plan as a planning and strategy tool
A model for minor islands
Infrastructures, ports and logistics as enabling factors
Italy of sea in the international scenario
- A common strategy for fishing
- Emerging supply chains for marine sustainability
- The sea industry
- Tourism, sport and underwater archeology
- Control and security in the Mediterranean
- Euro-African-Asian basin: the economic, social and geopolitical challenge
A sea rescue simulation by the Italian School of Rescue Dogs took place during the second day.
For further information on this project: email@example.com
- Presentation by Valerio De Molli, TEHA
- Presentation by Cetti Lauteta, TEHA
- Presentation by Ferdinando Boero, Dohrn Foundation
- Presentation by Donato Marzano, Lega Navale Italiana
- Presentation by Massimo Osanna, Italy's Ministry of Culture
- Presentation by Francesco Vestito, Italian Air Force
- Presentation by Giuseppe Berutti Bergotto, Italian Navy