A unique think tank in Italy and Europe, created to work alongside government and institutions, businesses and society at-large in interpreting and understanding the social-economic evolution of Southern Italy and elaborating sustainable development strategies, by adopting original professional solutions to boost the competitiveness of Italy’s southern regions.
- Sicily, the turning point of the region is the hydrogen valley - Il Sole 24 Ore
- Campania Venture. Companies for startups - Corriere della Sera
- From Tecno to RDR, Campania companies on the hunt for patents - Il Sole 24 Ore
- Hydrogen and the sea are symbolic ideas for the city - La Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno
- In industrialized Basilicata, low birth rate and young people fleeing - Corriere del Mezzogiorno
- TGR Basilicata - Report on the Basilicata 2020 Think Tank Forum