The High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations is the reference event in the ASEAN Region for strengthening economic and strategic ties between the Association of South East Asian Nations' countries and Italy.
The past editions – Jakarta (2017), Singapore (2018), Hanoi (2019), the 2020-2021 digital editions, Kuala Lumpur (2022) – gathered more than 2,500 Chairmen and CEOs of companies, Ministers and Institutional leaders from ASEAN Countries and Italy.
In 2023, the High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations took place in Bangkok, Thailand, with a two-day event: on October 3, B2B meeting sessions were organised by the Italian Trade Agency and Cassa Depositi e Prestiti ran side meetings with Sovereign Funds & Venture Capitalists of the ASEAN Region, while on October 4, we held plenary sessions addressing the following cutting-edge topics:
- The value of cooperation between Italy and ASEAN countries
- The ASEAN-Italy economic relations towards sustainable development
- Addressing climate and global supply chain challenges through partnership in strategic sectors of the future
- Building resilience and inclusive growth in ASEAN through digitalization, innovation and creativity
- ASEAN-Italy trade and investment opportunities
- The future of ASEAN-Italy cooperation: an agenda for action
Participation at the High Level Dialogue is invitation only and is exclusively reserved to Chairmen and CEOs of companies and Institution Leaders.