September 4-5-6, 2015 41st edition
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy 2015
Its international scope is the most significant aspect of the Forum The European House-Ambrosetti organizes each year in September at Villa d’Este in Cernobbio. The event, held each year since 1975, is entitled Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy and brings together an array of speakers of the highest level from the world of politics, academia, government and business, from across the globe.
Speaking points from the Forum
- The numbers of the 41st edition of the Forum – Infographic (It.)
- Welcoming Remarks by Valerio De Molli
- The Global Security – Speech by Min. Paolo Gentiloni
- Message of the President of the Italian Republic Sergio Mattarella to the participants: text | video (It.)
- Speech by the Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi
- Speech by Yanis Varoufakis
- Speech by Otmar Issing
- Speech by Mario Monti
- Reforms of the Judiciary – Speech by Min. Andrea Orlando
- The Voices of the Oppositions – Speech by Matteo Salvini
- Reforms and Public Administration – Speech by Min. Maria Elena Boschi
- Labor and Employment – Speech by Min. Giuliano Poletti
- Economy and Finance – Speech by Min. Pier Carlo Padoan
Papers and Studies
- Growing through business
- Ambrosetti Club Economic Indicator – Sept. 2015
- Lettera Club 68 – Competitiveness of EU Member States
- The Nordic Model: Sweden, Finland and Denmark’s Competitiveness Factors
- Lombardy Region Against Food Fraud – the Action
- Building the European Energy Union
- How to change the judicial system and fight corruption to improve Italian competitiveness
National and International Press Review
- Day One is normally dedicated to major global issues of a predominantly economic, geopolitical and scientific/technological nature.
- Day Two focuses on Europe and enjoys the presence of officials and representatives of all major European institutions who take part in discussions around the most pressing issues facing the European Union.
- And finally, Day Three is dedicated to Italy with the presence of representatives of the Italian government, officials and numerous leading figures from the world of business and finance.
What makes the Forum special
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy
An annual event of international scope and prestige. Heads of state and government, top representatives of European institutions, ministers, Nobel prize winners, businessmen, managers and experts from around the world have been meeting every year since 1975 to discuss current issues of major impact for the world economy and society as a whole.