September 4-5-6, 2020 46th edition
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy 2020
Its international scope is the most significant aspect of the Forum The European House-Ambrosetti organizes each year in September at Villa d’Este in Cernobbio. The event, held each year since 1975, is entitled Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy and brings together an array of speakers of the highest level from the world of politics, academia, government and business, from across the globe.
Speaking points from the Forum
- Opening Remarks by Valerio De Molli – How To Transform The Crisis Into An Opportunity For A More Inclusive And Sustainable Development
- Pope’s Message to the Participants in the Forum of The European House – Ambrosetti
- Speech by the President of the Republic Sergio Mattarella, in videoconference, at the opening session of the second day of the 46th edition of the Forum “Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy“
- Speech by the Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
- Open speeches – watch the playlist
- Q3 update on economic perspectives, employment and firms’ companies in Italy
- A comparative analysis of the main economic indicators of the principal economies
- The future of Italian industry: resilience and relaunching following the global health crisis and towards long-term competitiveness
- The key role of multiutilities in favouring the sustainable recovery of Italian regions
- The impact of Cloud Computing on Italy and the way of doing business in the Country
- The EU response to the socio-economic consequences of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Circular Europe. How to successfully manage the transition from a linear to a circular world
- The advancement of Ultra Broadband in Italy: perspectives, competitive outlook and national action plan
- H2 Italy 2050: a national hydrogen value chain for the growth and decarbonization of Italy
- Global Attractiveness Index 2020: the barometer of a Country’s attractiveness
- Initiatives for improving the judiciary system and the fight against corruption to promote a pro-business environment and the attractiveness of Italy
- Relaunching Italy. The 8 proposals from Club The European House – Ambrosetti
- The impact of the covid-19 emergency on the Italian economic scenario
National and International Press Review
- Day One is normally dedicated to major global issues of a predominantly economic, geopolitical and scientific/technological nature.
- Day Two focuses on Europe and enjoys the presence of officials and representatives of all major European institutions who take part in discussions around the most pressing issues facing the European Union.
- And finally, Day Three is dedicated to Italy with the presence of representatives of the Italian government, officials and numerous leading figures from the world of business and finance.
What makes the Forum special
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy
An annual event of international scope and prestige. Heads of state and government, top representatives of European institutions, ministers, Nobel prize winners, businessmen, managers and experts from around the world have been meeting every year since 1975 to discuss current issues of major impact for the world economy and society as a whole.