September 6-7-8, 2019 45th edition
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy 2019
Its international scope is the most significant aspect of the Forum The European House-Ambrosetti organizes each year in September at Villa d’Este in Cernobbio. The event, held each year since 1975, is entitled Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy and brings together an array of speakers of the highest level from the world of politics, academia, government and business, from across the globe.
- Has the Italian economic situation felt the effects of the summer crisis?
- A comparative analysis of the main economic indicators of the principal economies
- Just E-volution 2030. The socio-economic impacts of energy transition in Europe
- EU attractiveness and challenges ahead. What priorities for the new European Commission?
- Towards a No-deal Brexit. Impact analysis to guide business leaders in the transition ahead
- Public Administration in Italy: from burden to potential aid for country’s growth
- Project 11,7: this is the relationship between strategic investments allocated and works under construction. Are we aware of this?
- 4th edition of the Global Attractiveness Index: the true barometer of a Country’s attractiveness
- From default risk to international success in less than a decade: the crisis as a trigger for positive turnaround of the Portuguese economy
- Investing in regional Rail Transport. An opportunity for Italy and its Territorial Systems
Electronic Poll Results
- Future Global Challenges and Impacts on Business
- The Economic Outlook
- The Agenda to Change Europe. More or Less Europe in Our Future? Lessons Learned and Key Priorities for the New European Commission
- The Agenda to Change Europe. Growth and Competitiveness – Attractiveness and Investments
- Brexit, Europe, and Transatlantic Relations
- Country Focus USA
- Italy in The Global Outlook
National and International Press Review
- Day One is normally dedicated to major global issues of a predominantly economic, geopolitical and scientific/technological nature.
- Day Two focuses on Europe and enjoys the presence of officials and representatives of all major European institutions who take part in discussions around the most pressing issues facing the European Union.
- And finally, Day Three is dedicated to Italy with the presence of representatives of the Italian government, officials and numerous leading figures from the world of business and finance.
What makes the Forum special
Intelligence on the World, Europe, and Italy
An annual event of international scope and prestige. Heads of state and government, top representatives of European institutions, ministers, Nobel prize winners, businessmen, managers and experts from around the world have been meeting every year since 1975 to discuss current issues of major impact for the world economy and society as a whole.